If you need the current API key password to be invalidated, you can replace it immediately.
- Place your mouse pointer over your username displayed in the top right corner of the page.
The account menu options are displayed.
- Click the API Settings menu option.
The API Settings page is opened.
- Click the ⋮ icon in the last column for the Active Password row or the Expired Password row if there is no active password.
The action menu is opened.
- Select the Replace Password menu option.
- Note down the new password that is presented in the displayed window.
The new password is active immediately and you can now use it in your applications. The old password is invalidated immediately.