To find a specific batch, you must have its batch reference number that was entered or generated when the batch operation was started. If you do not have the batch reference number, you can search for batches, see How do I view a list of batches?.
- Place your mouse pointer over the Cards menu.
The Cards menu options are displayed.
- Click the Card Batches menu option.
The Card Batches page is opened.
- Select the Batch Reference radio button.
The Batch Reference radio button is selected by default when you open the page.
The Batch Reference field is displayed below.
- Enter the batch reference number that you noted down earlier in the Batch Reference field.
- Click the Search button.
The Batch Card Reports page is displayed with information on the batch.
- Click the value in the Batch Ref. No. column to view more details of the batch.
A specific batch details page is displayed depending on the batch operation type.