- Place your mouse pointer over the Cards menu.
The Cards menu options are displayed.
- Place your mouse pointer over the Load Card menu option.
More menu options are displayed.
- Click the Batch menu option.
The Load Cards page is opened.
- Change the filter criteria as required and click the Apply Filters button.
The list of cards that meet the applied criteria is displayed.
- Select the checkboxes in the first column of the table for the rows that represent cards that you want to load.
- Click the Select Cards button.
- In the Load From field, select the funding account from which to load.
- Enter the amount to load onto each card in the Amount field.
- Click the Load button.
The Batch Card Load Details page is opened and a batch process is started to load cards.
- Optionally: If there are many cards to load and you want to see the progress later, copy the content of the Batch Reference field and paste it into a note to use it later to search for this batch process.