- Place your mouse pointer over the Cards menu.
The Cards menu options are displayed.
- Click the Manage Cards menu option.
The Manage Cards page is opened.
- Click the value in the Card Reference column for the row that represents the card for which you want to email images and details.
The Card Details page is opened.
- Click the E-mail button that is located below card images.
The Email Card Image page is opened.
- Enter the Email Address of the recipient.
- Enter the Invoice Amount and select the Invoice Currency.
- Optionally add Accompanying Text.
- Select None from the Accompanying Text drop-down list to send the email with no accompanying text.
- Select Custom Text from the Accompanying Text drop-down list to add text to the email.
- Select Template from the Accompanying Text drop-down list (if available) to use one of the templates that are configured for your installation.
- Click the Send button to send card images and details to the recipient.
Note: The recipient will not receive card images or card details directly to their email address. They will receive a link that they can use to view card images and card details.The Email History section of the Card Details page is displayed
- View the status of the email in the Email History section on the Card Details screen.
This section contains a log entry for every email sent for this card.
- Click the x icon in the Actions column to expire the link manually.
The link sent by email expires automatically in the following situations:
- When the card is deleted
- When the link has been opened three times
- When a new link is sent by email for this card (only one link can be active at a time for one card)
If the link is expired, its recipient is no longer able to view particular card images and card details.