When you recognise your eligibility for a chargeback, we strongly recommend that you first communicate with the merchant and try to resolve the issue directly with them.
1. If a refund is not provided by the merchant, then Ixaris will investigate; if there is indeed cause for a chargeback, we will initiate it for you.
2. You will have to provide information in relation to the transactions in question, depending on the case, and provide the appropriate documentation and dispute form in relation to the above eligibility criteria. A copy of the previously mentioned communication with the merchant might also be required. (N.B. If disputing an airline that has gone bankrupt, then a copy of the flight ticket may also be needed).
3. Please send the completed form and supported documentation to us.
4. We will then proceed to work with our issuer to continue processing the chargeback and credit the client if we win the chargeback case.
5. Please note that this process can take anywhere from 30-120 days. If the merchant does not reply within the timeframe, the client who submitted the chargeback wins by default.